It’s been a long time comin’, but I’m here now. And I’m ’bout to set your… computer on fire (I’m sorry, I just had to). It’s been October for some time now, and in honor of that, I came up with a Breast Cancer Awareness manicure! This manicure is quick and easy, and is actually from
last last last Monday, so I’m sorry it’s just coming out now.
- Base Coat/Top Coat- L.A. Colors Calcium Treatment/ Wet N Wild Fast Dry
- White Polish- Circus by Andrea’s Choice Reverso
- Light Pink Polish- Sinful Colors Beautiful Girl
- Dark Pink Polish- Love & Beauty
- Dotting Tool
- Nail Polish “Palette”
- Apply a base coat and paint all nails, except the accent, dark pink.
- Paint the accent nail white.
- Wait for the white to dry completely.
- Take your palette, a plate or a lid, and add a few dabs of the light pink polish.
- Turn your hand towards you, where the cuticle is facing away from you.
- Using the dotting tool, dab it into the light pink polish and make an “X” shape on your nail. Once that is done, connect the top of the “X” to create the pink ribbon.
- If your curve connecting the line looks too thick and closes the “gap” in the ribbon, wait for it to dry some and then apply a small dot of white polish.
- Wait for the design to dry completely and then add a top coat.
I’m sorry I don’t have pictures to accompany this tutorial- it’s impossible to do it with a single person, but hopefully my instructions are clear enough if you decide to try it out. If the there are any questions, feel free to comment and I’ll try to help you out!