Happy late New Year’s everyone! As a New Year’s
resolution intention, I’m hoping to get back to blogging, book reading, and beauty things. Since I’m going to be a SECOND SEMESTER SENIOR, I’m looking forward to having more free time. Unfortunately, only time will tell. BUT! Because I have 3 more days of freedom until I have to return to the hell that is school, I going to try to crank out some new posts- starting with an OOTD.
What I’m Wearing:
- Shirt- American Eagle
- Jeans- Super Stretch Skinny American Eagle
- Jacket- Abercrombie
- Scarf- American Eagle
- Flats- Lucky Brand from Off 5th: Saks Fifth Avenue
In case you can’t tell, I’ve recently fallen in love with AEO. When the store first opened up, I wasn’t to crazy about it, but now, it seems to be the only place I want to shop.
On My Face:
- Face: E.L.F Tinted Moisturizer / Em Michelle Phan Shade Play Concealer Palette / Pixi Summertime Bronzer
- Brows: Chella Brow Pencil and Gel
- Eyes: Be a Bombshell Onyx Liner / DiorShow Lash Primer / Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara / Em Michelle Phan Ro’s Gold Waterliner
- Cheeks: Nars Orgasm Blush
- Lips: Em Michelle Phan Creamy Color Lipstick in Misty Mauve
I’ve been reading a lot during my winter break, and it’s made me SO happy. I haven’t been able to read for pleasure in what feels like ages. Though, I don’t have many more free days, I still went a little crazy and have a bunch of books to sitting on my table. These books include:
- Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater*
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare*
- Pivot Point by Kasie West
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
On top of those books, I also have quite a few e-books to read:
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell*
- Legend by Marie Lu
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness*
- Rebel Heart by Moira Young
*Denotes the books I’ve started. I have two, TWO chapters left of Clockwork Prince but I refuse to finish it because I can’t handle what I think is going to happen.
If you’ve read any of these books, please feel free to share your thoughts and give suggestions! I’m always looking for new stuff to read even though there’s so many books and so little time.
I apologize for not updating for so long, but I am working on making up for it! If you’re on a break/vacation, I hope you’re enjoying the time off! What are your New Year’s intentions? Post them below!