I meant to have this up Monday, but I was really exasperated with this manicure. And then I ever had time to get around to posting it until now.
- L.A. Colors Calcium Nail Treatment- Base/top coat
- N.Y.C In a New York Color Minute in 248B Manhattan- Base Color
- N.Y.C French Tip White- Stamping Polish
- Konad Stamper and Scraper
- Konad m95 Plate
- Tools for clean up
Part of the reason I was annoyed with this nail look is that I couldn’t pick up the design at all. No matter how hard I pressed, it didn’t transfer onto the stamper. No matter what polish I used (I tried 3 different ones), I had no results. After realizing that I wasn’t working fast enough, my frustration cleared and I was able to do my nails in minutes.
- Paint nails with a base coat
- Paint nails two coats of a base color. If you’re using a fast dry polish like me, and it gets thick, try closing the bottle and shaking it after every couple of nails.
- Let that dry completely.
- Take a white polish and paint it on the design.
- Using the scraper, quickly remove the excess polish.
- Immediately after that, roll the stamper over the design and pick it up.
- Transfer the design onto your nail. Since you already have the design on the stamper, which is the most crucial step, you can take your time in stamping on the design.
- Repeat on all nails.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and apply a generous amount of top coat.
- Using a polish remover and synthetic brush or q-tip clean up around your nails.
As you can see from the picture above, this isn’t my best work. The design is in no way even, but by this point, I was kind of fed up and just wanted to finish them.
Overall, I thought this design was perfect for fall because I used a dark, wine color. It also, has flowers, lace, and polka dots, which I feel like are always in,
I hope everyone has a great day!