I hoped to have a Manicure Monday up last week, but I didn’t have the time, so I’ll hop right into this one!
- Paint all your nails with a base coat.
- Paint all your nails with two coats of your base color.
- Using a white polish, apply it to the geometric design on the plate.
- Using the scraper, scrape off excess polish.
- Quickly use the stamper and roll/press it onto the design.
- Quickly line up the stamper with your nail and roll it onto the nail.
- Repeat on all your fingers.
- Use polish remover and a synthetic brush to clean up.
- Wait for the design to dry for a bit and apply a top coat. Letting the design dry will prevent smearing.
That’s it for this quick Mani Monday! I hope you enjoyed and that everyone has a lovely week!
PS. if you want to see the rest of the designs on this plate, be sure to check them out here.