Today was another hot day, so I wore a dress. I don’t have many summer dresses, and of the ones I do have, they don’t get much use. I’m trying to change that, so I’ll probably be wearing them more frequently.
After my physics final, my friends and I drove to Star Snow Ice and ate lunch there. I got the chicken teriyaki, which has pretty large. I also got a regular milk tea without tapioca. I’ve had better milk tea, at Lollicup, when it was still in business, but it wasn’t too bad. In general, the food wasn’t too bad; it was dirt cheap, like $6.oo!
What I’m Wearing:
- Dress- American Rag from Macy’s
- Cardigan- Gilly Hicks
- Purse- Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas Cross Body
- Flats- Lucky Brand from Off 5th: Saks Fifth Avenue
- Face- Pixi Flawless and Poreless Primer, Dr. Jart Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm, Almay Clear Complexion Concealer in 300 Medium, Urban Decay De Slick Setting Spray
- Brows- NYC Brow Pencil in Dark Brown, Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel
- Eyes- Almay Bright Eyes Concealer, Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream Hyperlight, Mirabella Eye Primer, Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in 2L, DiorShow primer, Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara
- Conair You Curl Tourmaline Wand (Day 2 Hair)
So that’s it for this OOTD! I hope you enjoyed it and that you have a great weekend!