Shortly after Christmas was over, I placed an order on urbandecay.com (which you already know about if you follow me on Instagram). Normally, I would have just gotten anything I wanted from Sephora, but because I’m an Ipsy member, I had a discount code that gave you a free travel bag with any purchase. Because I had this discount code, I decided to check out the site. My timing couldn’t have been better because not only were they having a sale, but they were also offering to give freebies because shipping was going to be delayed. On top of that, they offered free shipping for orders over $35 instead of $50. With all these deals, I couldn’t pass up purchasing some things. Even though it took a while to get my package (my order was placed on December 28th and it wasn’t shipped out until January 3rd), it didn’t bother me because I didn’t need my stuff immediately.
Unfortunately, the day I got my package, it was raining, and the box was soaked. Despite getting a soggy box, all the products were okay because off the copious amounts of tissue paper they included in it.
I’ll start of my talking about the products that I purchased:
- XL De-Slick Setting Spray (the old formula)- $18
- Deluxe Eyeshadow in the color Freakshow- $8
- 2 Vintage Eyeshadows in the color Midnight Cowboy- $6 each
Next, on to the Ipsy discount code products:
- A travel bag with:
- Sample of the original Primer Potion
- 24/7 Glide-on Shadow Pencil in Delinquent
- Supercurl Curling Mascara
- Lip Junkie in Midnight Cowboy
Lastly, the samples given by Urban Decay for the delayed shipping:
- 3.7 mL sample of Naked Skin Beauty Balm
- 3.7mL sample of the Original Primer Potion
- Mini 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Corrupt
- Eyeshadow samples with another sample of P.P.
Here are the swatches of all the products:
This concludes all the things I got online! I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for stopping by!