I know I promised that with the time off, I would be posting frequently, but I’ve been distracted with catching up on things that I haven’t gotten to do since school started. The main thing being getting up to date on Gossip Girl. Since the show is now over, I’ve taken the time during my break to have a marathon. The only thing is that with blogging being the main part of the show, I felt like I should be updating my blog. While my blog doesn’t contain juicy information about “the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite”, I hope you enjoy this post anyways. So now that I’m done rambling, here is my Ulta and Katy Mills Haul!
I got a few things at Ulta, but most of the items were Christmas gifts. These were all the items I got, with some close-ups. Obviously the book wasn’t part of the haul, but I wanted to add some holiday spirit to my photo.
The products I bought:
- Frost Bitten, Twice Shy Ulta Nail Polish Set
- Ulta Nail Polishes in Mint Condition and Bam-Blue-Zled
- Orly MagneticFX Nail Laquer in Paint on Electron
- Ulta Beauty Smoothie Mini Set in Coco Velvet Truffle
- .45 oz Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
- Riviera Headband
First we stopped at Off 5th: Saks Fifth Avenue, and there I got a pair of Lucky Brand flats for $42.21. Unfortunately, after wearing them around the house, I think I may return them.
Next, we stopped by Victoria’s Secret where they were having a 30% off sale on college gear. The sweater ended up being $35.40, with the original price being $54.50
The last two places I ended up getting stuff from were A&F Brand Factory Store and Marshalls. They were having a 30% off sale on all items at the A&F store, so I got the most stuff there.
The items I purchased:
- 2 pairs of woven shorts for $9.03, on sale for $12.90, originally for $78
- Women’s sweatpants for $20.93, on sale for 29.90
- A windbreaker/rain jacket for $27.93, on sale for 39.90, originally for $80
- 2 flowy cream colored shirts with lace detailing from the brand Pearl for $12.99
- Pair of egg shell white lace shorts from the brand Sans Souci for $10
So that’s all the stuff I ended up getting! I hope you enjoyed this haul, and if you have any questions about any of the items I purchased, feel free to ask!